For traditionalists and admirers of classic styles wooden shutters are the peak of craftsmanship and made from 100% natural hardwood—either basswood or poplar—and boast everyday beauty and long-term performance. Customize your own color or choose from more than 35 available finishes.
- Genuine Hardwood—Wood shutters are made from rapidly renewable, 100% genuine basswood or poplar hardwood.
- Finish—This finish is applied in a multi-coat process to create high luster and long-lasting durability, so the shutters require minimal care.
- Superior Craftsmanship—Dovetail construction is one of the strongest and most structurally sound methods for holding panels together, as components are tightly interlocked. Competitors use alternative methods, such as standard dowel construction, which instead relies on glue.
- Endless Color Possibilities—Choose from a selection of paints and stains, or customize your own color to match your existing decor.
- Handcrafted Series—This decorative series blends the natural elegance of genuine hardwood with custom artistry.
- Specialty Shapes—A diverse range of specialty shapes with sunburst or horizontal louvers is available to create the ultimate custom shutter for your home.