Designer Roller Shades
With their sleek and simple lines, roller shades look equally as beautiful in a modern, minimalist space as they do layered under drapery panels in a classic, vintage setting.
- A clean, minimal design perfect for any room.
- Smooth, flawless operation
- Minimal light gaps
- 350+ fabric/color choices
- Exclusive Fabric Selection—a variety of colors, textures and geometric patterns.
- Fabric Opacities—light filtering and room darkening.
- Varying Band Height—small, medium or large.
- A Finished Look—with a fabric-covered headrail.
Large fabric selection—Over 450 fabrics ranging from sheer to opaque, to find that perfect level of light control and privacy f or your space
Several brands to choose from—Comfortex Colorux, Alta, Graber, Norman, and Hunter Douglas. Find the perfect tones and textures for your window setting.
Sonnette® Roller Shade
The simplicity of a roller shade paired with an energy-efficient cellular design.
- Energy efficient
- 50+ fabric/color choices
- Energy Efficiency—from an insulating, cellular design, for comfort all year long.
- Dimensional Beauty—gentle curves add visual interest.
- Light Diffusion—designed to create soft, radial light.
- Fabric Opacities—semi-opaque and room darkening.
Two Shades in One—Available in Hunter Douglas Duolite®; a combination of light filtering sheer and room darkening opaque liners on a single shade
Customization—Customize your Roller Shades with your choice of top treatments that celeal the fabric roll for a tailored, finished look. Also, a selection of bottom treatments are available.
Child Safety—Cordless, Soft Touch, and Motorization
Sliding Glass Doors—Available in wide widths to cover sliding glass doors, or in panels that slide and stack to the side to coordinate with your windows.