Pocket Top Curtains
Pocket/ Tab Rod pocket drapes are versatile and timeless, with endless variations that work well with any style of décor. Pocket drapes work exceptionally well with sheer fabrics.
- Best used as a stationary treatment because the panel cannot stack any tighter than cumulative tab width.
- Seams at top will be visible with sheer fabrics.
- Mount high enough so molding and glass are not visible behind tabs.
- Silk fabrics should always be interlined.
- Fewer tabs per width will give a more casual look.