Grommet Top Curtains
This modern design allows you to showcase beautiful fabric with a S shaped style. The top of the fabric has a grommet ring pressed on which is how it suspends from the designer rod.
- Grommet drapes function well with a baton for most window sizes.
- Rod diameter needs to be less than or equal to 1-3/8″.
- Not recommended as a one way draw for sliders or windows over 48″.
- Treatment does not return to the wall.
- Stripes and directional patterns may need special attention and handling.
- Silk fabrics should always be interlined.